Did You Know?…..
* Bed bugs are primarily nocturnal insects that feed exclusively on blood.
* Adult females can lay 1-5 eggs per day.
* Eggs hatch approximately 7-10 days after being deposited by the female.
* Development from egg hatch to adult takes approximately 1½-2 months but can take longer depending upon environmental conditions and food availability. [bb_cycle] * Individual bed bugs do not seek a blood meal everyday and may go several days to a week or more between each blood meal.
* Bed bugs are believed to be mostly inactive between blood meals, hiding in their secret resting places.
* Bed bugs are not limited to the bed or the bedroom but instead will disperse throughout a dwelling.
* Bed bugs are very resilient and can easily survive for several months or more without a blood meal.
* Bed bugs belong to the family of insects know as Cimicidae. All members of this family of insects feed exclusively on blood which they require in order to develop and reproduce.
* The adult females typically deposit up to 5 eggs per day depositing them in a wide variety of locations, both on and away from the bed. An adult female may lay up to 500 eggs during her lifetime.
* THE ENVIRO CASE™ WILL KILL THESE BED BUGS AT ALL STAGES!!