Efficient Board Up Procedure for Hurricane Conditions
Installation is 5x faster with the Storm Bracket System because plywood no longer requires a custom fit.
Storm Bracket System was designed to:
- Alleviate damaged building components during board-up procedure
- Enhance the protection factor to glass surfaces
- Minimize waste of plywood
- Dramatically reduce the board-up process time
Requires 2 holes for each bracket and only 4 brackets for each window
Designed to keep plywood away from glass surfaces, eliminating any breakage
- Previous applications were only able to withstand 20 lbs per sq. in. of force. The Storm Bracket System increases per sq. in. of force up to 10x.
- The Storm Bracket System allows for easy access into buildings with hinged doors.
- Upon removal of the Storm Bracket System, color matching caps are installed in all existing screw holes to match the exterior of the building.Reduces cost of any future installation